- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Self Leadership Collaborative and Moderated Journey
25.01.2021 - 5.03.2021$199
Join us for this 6-week, online collaborative program to develop a self-starting mindset so you can take the reins, achieve your goals, and accelerate your development. You will learn the skillset to become an empowered self leader who is accountable, innovative, and productive.
Our Self Leadership course teaches you to become a proactive self-starter who knows how to ask for direction and support, solicit feedback, and sell your solutions. Being an empowered self leader is the key to a successful and gratifying career and delivers innate self-awareness that couldn’t be more important in today’s world.
We use spaced learning, emotional connections to your work and personal life, and opportunities to generate your own content and insights. Our approach brings Intrepid, an award-winning, innovative learning platform to help individuals learn and improve, and organizations transform and grow. Learners interact, engage, and solve problems together and with a Leadership Expert and a Community Manager.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Focus on Well-Being – Self leaders feel more positive about themselves and their jobs and have greater energy and less stress.
- Increased Motivation – When self leaders proactively seek feedback, ask for input, get direction and support, and affect change, they also satisfy their psychological need for autonomy, relatedness, and competence.
- Accelerated Development – Self leaders take control of their own development—they ask for the direction and support they need so they are able to move up the learning curve to mastery more quickly.
- Higher Performance – Empowered self leaders are more engaged and committed, consistently work hard, and increase their performance level.
- Personal Accountability – Self leaders don’t feel held accountable by others; they hold themselves accountable for achieving their goals.
- Unleashed Innovation – Empowered self leaders know how to overcome challenges and constraints that limit their ability to solve problems, address challenges, and develop innovative solutions.
YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY
Your transformation happens in a collaborative, moderated class that takes place over six weeks. Self-directed learning blended with discussions, exercises, reflection, and offline assignments help you discover what you need to succeed (see here the design). You will also have the opportunity to network with your fellow learners and forge new connections. And you will receive the following tools when you take the class:
- Self Leadership Self-Assessment
- Self Leadership Manager Questionnaire
- One on One Conversation Planner
- Goals Planner
- Conversation Starters
- Diagnosing Reflection Tool
- SLII® Mobile App
- Points of Power Chart
- Four Activation Checklists
- Optional Add-on: Leadership Coaching
The approximate time required to complete this self-paced online program is 12 hours, or 2 hours per week. Each week you will spend 1 hour completing coursework and activities, and 1 hour attending a live virtual event led by Blanchard’s leadership experts.
The virtual events are scheduled at two global-friendly time slots, so one is sure to fit your schedule. With the add on of 1 month of Leadership Coaching, you will have an additional 2 hours of phone or virtual time with an expert Blanchard leadership coach, scheduled between you and your coach, and unlimited confidential communications.
- Week 1: The experience begins. You will meet your peers and support team, get introduced to the mindset and skillset of a self leader, complete a Self Leader Questionnaire to understand your own perceptions, and start challenging your own assumed constraints.
- Week 2: Focus on setting clear and compelling goals. Learn how to craft smart, motivating, attainable, relevant, and trackable goals; and how to reframe and clarify poor goal statements.
- Week 3: Discover how to diagnose your own development level on a goal or task. Dive into development levels and get access to the SLII® mobile app to help you diagnose on the fly.
- Week 4: Learn matching: getting the leadership style YOU need. Explore the second critical mindset: being proactive, what it looks like in practice, and why it’s important.
- Week 5: Learn how to identify and activate your points of power. Use the One on One Worksheet to plan for a One on One Conversation with your manager.
- Week 6: Share the results from your One on One conversation with your manager and create an action plan for committing to the mindset and skillset of a self leader.
After week 6, you can continue your journey by adding on 1 month of Leadership Coaching (2 hours of phone or virtual time with our expert coaches and unlimited confidential communications) to further reinforce your learnings, define your goals, get expert feedback, and refine your detailed accountability plan.
Individuals who have earned this badge have completed the Self Leadership Online Collaborative Course (view infographic). They have demonstrated the mindset and skillset of a proactive self-starter and took control of their own development. They have increased personal accountability by overcoming constraints that limit their ability to solve problems, assessed competence and commitment on a specific goal or task and asked for the direction and support they need to attain mastery faster.
For registration, contact your Human Invest dedicated consultant or use our contact page.